National Stop TB Partnerships in Action
These webpages highlight the pivotal role national partnerships play in catalyzing the skills, services and resources needed to bring TB care to all who need it. They consolidate the most up-to-date information about national partnerships and give direct access to their good practices. We hope they will serve as a valuable asset for partners already engaged in a national partnership - and also for those who need more information about how partners are working together in their country.
To see if there is currently an active partnership in your country, please see our map or refer to the list below:
There are other countries where a partnering initiative was initiated but we currently do not have updated information. If you want to send us information on any national stop TB partnership, please write to: email@example.com
You could find partners operating in your country by searching in our Partners Directory by country.
If you are interested in becoming a partner, please click here.
If you would like to find specific projects in your country, you could look at the following:
- Global Fund: If you would like to collaborate with other partners in TB care and control, it might be helpful to find out more about the current grants for TB control in your country. To find your country's Global Fund grant profile, please click here.
- Challenge Facility for Civil Society (CFCS): If you are a community-based organization and would like to apply for grants ranging from US$ 5,000 to $20,000 to support activities in advocacy and social mobilization to raise awareness about TB and empower communities, please click here.
- TB Reach: If you are looking for funding for innovative activities relating to increasing case detection or reduced transmission and prevention of the emergence of drug-resistant forms of TB, you may want to submit a proposal by clicking here.
- TB Technical Assistance Mechanism (TB Team): If you would like technical assistance in TB care and control, please click here.
- Expanding Access to New Diagnostics for Tuberculosis (EXPAND - TB): If you are interested in becoming a partner to expand access to quality-assured new diagnostic technologies and would like more information, please click here.